City of Tomorrow Guidance
- The City of Tomorrow is for young people aged 7 to 14 (Years 5/6/7/8/9).
- Each participating school can run a build activity and select up to 5 students to attend the National Showcase Final. Schools must notify firstname.lastname@example.org when they are running their build day.
- Schools/Youth Leaders should use this project upload form to indicate which students have been selected for the National Final by W/C 5th of March 2018.
- Individuals /family teams/home educated students should also upload images and descriptions of buildings using the Project upload form by w/c 5th March 2018.
- A submission is made by uploading an image of your model building, a supporting document, completing a short online Q&A, and selecting relevant categories.
- Submissions must be made via a teacher, youth leader or Parent/Carer and include details of the individuals or the team (up to 5 members) who have created buildings.
- Any photographs submitted to the site must have been approved by the teacher or parent with appropriate photo consent gained by the school/parent/guardian for any young people within the picture.
- If you are in an area hosting a sponsored City of Tomorrow regional showcase event you can present your buildings for feedback in person. You can find out about local events here.